Self-contained open-circuit compressed air breathing apparatus incorporating a hood for escape(Emergency Escape Breathing Device) and it is used for self-rescue in all the environments where dangerous situations may occur due to fire fumes or lack of oxygen.
- Valve / Pressure Reducer: provided with gauge for the continuous reading of the cylinder charge
- Volume / Cylinder Working Pressure: 2 l / 300 bar
- Air reserve: 550 N litres
- Flow: about 36 l/min
- Autonomy: more than 15 minutes
- Certified as a class 15 minutes device to EN 1146:2005 and meeting with directives 98/686/EEC (PPE), 97/23/ EC (PED) and 96/98/EC (MED) MARCATURA
There are no reviews yet.